Featuring ETERNA, a safe and natural non-stick developed in the USA, the Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri is the world's only stainless steel frying pan to achieve non-stick perfection without using PFOA, a harmful chemical used in all traditional cookware. The Stainless Steel Earth Pan's non-stick coating is completely free of PFOA, and far more durable and scratch-resistant than other non-stick surfaces. With better non-stick properties, the Stainless Steel Earth Pan Earth Pan allows you to saute, fry, bake, boil and braise with as little as half the amount of oil normally used, and cleaning is a breeze. The Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri is made of the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel with TriPly construction, delivering the ultimate in heat conductivity for even cooking and browning without hot spots. It boasts a magnetized bottom for rapid heat transfer on induction stoves, and a polished mirror exterior. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. ETERNA coating made by Whitford USA. Final pan assembly in China.
- Features ETERNA, the world's longest lasting 100% PFOA and APEO-free non-stick coating developed in the USA
- Scratch-resistant coating allows for super easy cleaning, while remaining free of PFOA - a harmful chemical often found in traditional cookware
- Eco-friendly pan delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without utilizing controversial per fluorinated chemicals
- Made of the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel with Triply construction and a polished mirror exterior
- Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant stainless-steel handle reinforced to the pan via 3 solid rivets, and a magnetized base for use with rapid heat transfer induction stoves