The First Alert BRK SC7010BV hardwire combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm with Voice & Location is easy to program with 11 pre-programmed home locations. The voice alarm not only tells you what part of the home is in danger, but whether the danger is smoke or carbon monoxide. This hardwired 120V single or multiple station smoke and CO alarm designed for residential home use and institutional locations such as hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories and other multiple family dwellings. This alarm is inter-connectable and can be installed and linked with up to 18 compatible devices (up to 12 smoke alarms and 6 compatible devices like bells, horns and repeaters) so that when one triggers, all alarms sound. The SC7010B detects two hazards with one simple unit and emits loud 85dB audible alarm. Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless, deadly gas that is emitted by sources including gas or oil furnaces, gas clothes dryers, water heaters, fireplaces, wood stoves, charcoal grills, gas ranges, and space heaters. A clogged chimney, improper venting, and attached garages can also cause unsafe carbon monoxide accumulation. In addition to sensing unacceptable CO levels, the alarm also features a photoelectric smoke sensor which is particularly effective at detecting slow smoldering fires. The Frist Alert BRK SC7010B hardwire combination smoke and CO alarm also includes battery backup in case of power outages and is packed with other convenient features. The single test/silence button silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning; plus allows you to test the unit's functionality quickly. The latching alarm indicator will automatically identify which unit initiated the alarm if alarms are installed in a series – helping identify the initial location and source of an incident. The combination detector also includes an optional drawer and mounting bracket lock to prevent tampering or removal of the 2-AA batteries. End of life signal provides audible notice when the alarm needs to be replaced after 10 years of service. This alarm is backed by a 10 year limited warranty and is tested to meet UL standards 217 and 2034. Includes combination smoke and CO alarm, mounting bracket, 2-AA backup batteries and user's manual.
- 120-volt hardwire combination photoelectric smoke and electrochemical carbon monoxide alarm with voice & location
- Features convenient 2-AA battery backup, silence/test button, dust cover, 85-decibel alarm.
- Inter-connectable with BRK and First Alert hardwired smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Exclusive voice warning identifies both the location and the type of danger (smoke or CO)
- Backed by 10-year limited warranty and tested to meet UL 217 and UL 2034 standards
- Battery (DC) operated Smoke Alarms: Provide protection even when electricity fails, provided the batteries are fresh and correctly installed.