The Extech MN24-KIT is an electrical test kit that provides you with basic troubleshooting tools for common electrical problems. Perfect for DIY-ers, this value kit includes three powerful tools and an attractive storage case.
The MN24 Manual Ranging CAT II-600V MiniTec MultiMeter is a 7-function mini multimeter including 1.5V and 9V battery tests under load. The 40130 Non-Contact Voltage Detector is for use on 50/60Hz circuits and detects AC Voltage from 100VAC to 600VAC. The ET15 Receptacle Tester detects faulty wiring in 3 wire receptacles and five wiring faults.
- MN24 Digital Multimeter with large, easy-to-read display measures AC/DC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance, and Continuity and features Diode and Battery tests.
- Included 40130 Non-Contact Voltage Detector detects AC Voltage from 100VAC to 600VAC with a Flashing LED and Audible beeper.
- Included ET15 Receptacle Tester tests for faulty wiring in 3-wire outlets with a standard North American 3-prong Plug.
- Everything you need to stay safe and work smart on DIY home electrical projects.
- The MN24-KIT includes the MN24 Digital Multimeter, Multimeter Test Leads, 40130 Non-Contact Voltage Detector, ET15 Receptacle Tester, Storage Case,
Extech MN24-KIT Electrical Test Kit
- DC Voltage: 6000V (0.1mV), ±0.5%
- AC Voltage: 600V (0.1V), ±1.5%
- DC Current: 10A (1µA), ±1.8%
- Resistance: 2MΩ (0.1Ω), ±0.8%
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.4 x 1.6” (122 x 61 x 40mm)